Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall is here!


It is a rainy night in the Twin Cities and you can just feel fall in the air - as I drove home from work, I noticed that trees in my neighborhood are changing from dark green to yellow, orange and red. Although I love the summer, I always embrace the fall - the season is too short not to! I have been reading through my newest issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray - lots of great fall recipes and entertaining ideas. The "Centerpiece of the Month" really caught my eye. (See photo above). If you are having people over to celebrate something special (or just to celebrate this quick season), this is a great added touch. Click here for directions to make this centerpiece and from there you can link to the centerpiece ideas from each month prior!
(Photo courtesy of Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine, October 2007)

No comments: