Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wine Sale

The Surdyk's fall wine sale is happening right now! I indulged yesterday and picked up a case of wine there - this is how I buy the majority of my wine (at their seasonal sales) and I highly recommend going to any wine shop during a sale and stocking up rather than buying a bottle here and there. You can save a lot of money and time this way! I purchased wine that retails between $10-$15 per bottle and saved $35.00 on 12 bottles! Almost everything in the store is on sale. I bought some of our favorites but I always pick up a couple of bottles that we have not tried before (this time, I picked up two Italian reds and a bottle of Pinot Grigio that was recommended to me) and I try not to duplicate so that we have a great variety to choose from on our wine rack.

I will review some of the new bottles I purchased at a later time!

If you get to the Surdyk's sale, be sure to check out some of the great shops, bars and restaurants in that neighborhood (St. Anthony Main area) - it has definitely grown and changed a lot in the last few years!

No comments: