Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pimpin for Broders Pasta Bar

I know this is supposed to be a blog for recipes and home cookin' (or drinkin'), I can't help but throw out a little love for one of my favorite Minnesota restaurants, Broders Pasta Bar.

Dara from City Pages just did a nice review of how awesome this place continues to be, and I couldn't agree more!

If you ever have an evening (or three) where cooking for yourself is entirely unappealing, consider heading to Broders for some delicious pasta and a lovely glass of wine. There may be a wait, but I think it's worth it.

2 comments:

Christina Tibesar said...

Thanks for the reminder HaiVy, it's been forever since I have been there! Girl's night soon??? :) If you have never checked out the deli, it is AWESOME too - tons of cured meats, salads etc. Another reason to make excuses not to cook at home!

Ashley said...

Please count me in for the girl's night at Broders. I love that place. Actually, I think I can get buy one get one free with my MPR card. Let's do it.