Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Food Blogs

I have posted a few of my favorite food blogs on the left column of this blog, but I cannot help but to highlight a few of my favorites that I really enjoy checking out during my lunch hour or in the evenings. If you love food (which, I assume, is why you are reading this blog!) check out one or more of the blogs below!

Cooking with Amy a food blog: read it and eat
Amy is a "food writer" based in San Fransisco. She provides restaurant reviews from her travels and some wonderful recipes.

Chocolate and Zucchini
Clotilde Dusoulier, a young French food/cookbook writer, writes about her food adventures while living in Paris and traveling to promote her books.

Chow and Again: Andrew Zimmern's food and dining blog
Whether you agree or disagree with all of Andrew's opinions, I find that he provides amusing gossip and news about the Twin Cities' food scene (and his opinions about our ever-changing options here in the Cities), complex but tasty recipes and some dialog about his world travels.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

HaiVy said...

I love reading blogs, thanks for these options!

Have you seen the drama that went down with Andrew and a few other local food writers (Jeremy Iggers, Ann Bauer, etc.) recently? It was hilarious.

Christina Tibesar said...

I did!!! It is hilarious - the article Jeremy Iggers wrote was pretty funny.